Ringbrothers is showing off its 980-horsepower, customized 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle called Recoil to Hagerty, and the two brothers behind the company talk about what got them interested in cars.
Ring Brothers 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle "Recoil": SEMA 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 5, 2014
The Ring Brothers are back at it for the 2014 SEMA Show, unveiling a suitably wild 980-horsepower Chevrolet Chevelle that goes by the name of Recoil. Yes, you read that properly.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies