The 1964 Ford Fairlane you see above is anything but stock. It originally debuted at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and it's one of the vehicles that helped cement Ring Brothers as a force in the custom car world. Underhood is a fuel-injected, 427-cubic-inch V8 engine from Roush that puts out a stout 560 horsepower and 540 pound-feet of torque, so this beast is just as much go and it is show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX