Following word from Rhys Millen Racing that its main sponsor, Hyundai, is withdrawing support from its Formula Drift and Global RallyCross Championship campaigns, the Korean automaker has confirmed to Autoblog that it is ceasing all motorsports support programs in North America.
Rhys Millen's 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe at Pikes Peak
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 17, 2012
There are those who thought that paving the upper slopes of Pikes Peak would render the event boring. That didn't happen this year: between the crashes, the electric racers and the broken records it was a year that won't soon depart from memory.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX