Rhys Millen Racing has put a few interesting vehicles up for sale. Buyers can now get their hands on both of Millen's 2011 Hyundai Veloster Global RallyCross racers. Both cars competed in the 2011 and 2012 Global RallyCross championships as well as the X-Games. Expect to find a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with a 45mm restrictor, and both cars come with a spate of spares to get you racing and keep you there. Both of those machines will be for sale staring January 1, 2013. No prici
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!