The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating certain 2010 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan models for a possible wheel-stud failure. According to Reuters, a total of 317,315 of the mid-sized sedans are being investigated for a default that causes the vehicles' wheel studs to fracture and break over time. This can cause a wheel to detach itself, potentially leading to a serious accident. So far, there have been 29 complaints and 128 warranty claims associated with fractured st
Review: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX