According to a report from GMInsideNews.com, General Motors has shut down its hybrid program for company's next-generation of full-size pickup trucks and sport-utility vehicles. Currently, the Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Yukon and Cadillac Escalade all use the two-mode hybrid technology.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies