According to a report from GMInsideNews.com, General Motors has shut down its hybrid program for company's next-generation of full-size pickup trucks and sport-utility vehicles. Currently, the Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Yukon and Cadillac Escalade all use the two-mode hybrid technology.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models