Well, this is certainly a surprise. In a record-breaking year for recalls, General Motors' most recalled vehicle is not the Chevrolet Cobalt and its problematic ignition switches – it's the Chevy Malibu.
Review: 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 21, 2012
General Motors is recalling some 426,240 sedans that may have a faulty transmission shift cable, according to a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration report this morning. The recall concerns a fault within four-speed automatic transmissions equipped on 2007-2010 Saturn Aura models, and 2008-2010 Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6 models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX