When amateur spy shots first surfaced of a little blue hatchback roaring down the streets of Madrid, we thought it might be a Renault 5 revival – the sky blue city car did have a big "5" written on its doors, after all. Turns out, though, that it is the TwinFun, followup to the recently unveiled Twin'Z and the final offering in Renault's six-stage concept car cycle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX