Renault has teamed up with British designer Ross Lovegrove to create a new concept car that hints at the future styling direction for the French automaker. The yet-to-be-named car will be unveiled at the Triennale of Milan on April 8, and it will be on display unit the 14th.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX