Typically, when Renault comes out with a Monaco or Silverstone GP edition or something similar, it's targeted at those who'd like to get their hands on a full-fat Renaultsport model but can't quite get there. This time, however, the Monaco Grand Prix edition packs everything you'd expect from a Megane RS, and then some.
Renault Megane RS 250 Monaco Grand Prix Limited Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX