Typically, when Renault comes out with a Monaco or Silverstone GP edition or something similar, it's targeted at those who'd like to get their hands on a full-fat Renaultsport model but can't quite get there. This time, however, the Monaco Grand Prix edition packs everything you'd expect from a Megane RS, and then some.
- Aug 30, 2011
Renault Megane RS 250 Monaco Grand Prix Limited Edition
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!