Norway orders 300 Renault Kangoo electric utility vans for its postal service.
Renault Kangoo Maxi Z.E.
- Danny King
- Oct 23, 2013
The vehicle may be a little funny looking (at least to some of us), but Renault is seriously celebrating both the sales and accolades of its all-electric Kangoo Z.E. utility van. The French automaker says the Kangoo retained the title of "Electric Vehicle of the Year" in the annual GreenFleet Awards, beating out the "commended" vehicles, the Vauxhall Ampera and the Nissan Leaf. The awards were recently presented ceremoniously by Fifth Gear's Jonny Smith at UK's Emirates Stadium. No word on wheth
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX