Renaultsport could follow the example left by the Nissan Juke Nismo and develop performance versions of the Renault Captur and Kadjar.
- Feb 2, 2015
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 3, 2015
The Renault Kadjar is the French brand's latest crossover and makes its debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. The CUV is meant to challenge competitors in Europe like the Mazda CX-5 and Toyota Rav4.
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 5, 2015
With the new Kadjar, Renault aims to capture a larger share of the growing global crossover market - including in China, where it will be the company's first product manufactured locally. Here we have the first photos, video and details ahead of the C-segment crossover's upcoming debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models