Imagine the car that most accurately approximates the spirit of rock music. A Dodge Challenger with a Hemi under the hood? A Ford F-150? Maybe an old Lincoln? How about a Renault Wind? Well, maybe not, but the French automaker is, at least, the one that has teamed up with Gibson for a pair of unique creations.
Renault Gordini by Gibson
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies