The São Paulo Motor Show continues to heat up and bring us interesting new vehicle unveilings. Next year, we may have to tough it out and trek down to Brazil for the 28th edition of the auto show. The most recent development from São Paulo is the Renault DCross concept. In what appears to be a gussied-up Dacia Duster, the DCross gets a bright green and matte black paint scheme, a raised ride height, roof racks and a spare tire atop the concept. If off-roading is your thing, the DCr
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!