A new Renault Clio is due to be revealed at the 2012 Paris Motor Show in September, and based on these spy shots, it appears that also means a reveal of the Clio RS. Caught by the lenses at CarPix, several changes to this model versus the standard Clio seem to identify it as the hot hatch: larger front intakes, wheels and brakes, front LEDs relocated to the bumper, and a diffuser between twin pipes out back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX