In the United States, our hot hatchback options are growing, with cars like the Ford Focus ST, Fiesta ST and the new Mini Cooper S keeping American drivers entertained alongside more traditional models like the Volkswagen GTI. What drivers in North America don't get to experience, though, is the French take on la voiture chaude. Considering that, we figured it was high time we took a look at one of the top European hot hatches, the Renault Clio RS.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX