Renault's handling of its Gordini revival has been disappointing. After starting off with Gordini appearance packages on the Renaultsport Clio and Twingo performance cars, Renault has elected to just dilute the Gordini moniker by applying it to the base Twingo and Wind Roadster, budget vehicles with no more sporting pretension than the stripes slapped on 'em. Now the base Clio is getting an all-show, no-go Gordini package as well.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino