Renault's handling of its Gordini revival has been disappointing. After starting off with Gordini appearance packages on the Renaultsport Clio and Twingo performance cars, Renault has elected to just dilute the Gordini moniker by applying it to the base Twingo and Wind Roadster, budget vehicles with no more sporting pretension than the stripes slapped on 'em. Now the base Clio is getting an all-show, no-go Gordini package as well.
- Jul 19, 2011
Renault Clio Gordini
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!