Red Bull Racing chief Christian Horner says the idea of producing a road-going supercar is still under consideration, with legendary designer Adrian Newey said to be especially keen on the idea.
Red Bull X1 Prototype
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 6, 2011
Polyphony Digital has something special planed if Sebastian Vettel manages to take the Formula One Driver's Championship for the second year in a row. Vettel made history by becoming the youngest driver to ever take the title last year, and if he pulls off a repeat performance, Polyphony says it will release the Red Bull X2010 in game to anyone who logs on to Gran Turismo 5. As anyone who's familiar with the franchise can tell you, the X2010 is ultimate prize in GT5, as vehicle is the award for
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX