You'd think that a racing team that was about to seal up the Formula One World Championship would be focused entirely on the task at hand. But not Red Bull. That team's got resources to spare, and was relaxed knowing that its own Sebastian Vettel was just one point away from the title heading into the Japanese Grand Prix this past weekend. So while Vettel and the rest of the team were at Suzuka, the team's demo squad were in India for another feat.
Red Bull demo team at Khardung La
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies