You'd think that a racing team that was about to seal up the Formula One World Championship would be focused entirely on the task at hand. But not Red Bull. That team's got resources to spare, and was relaxed knowing that its own Sebastian Vettel was just one point away from the title heading into the Japanese Grand Prix this past weekend. So while Vettel and the rest of the team were at Suzuka, the team's demo squad were in India for another feat.
- Oct 11, 2011
Red Bull demo team at Khardung La
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!