The LMP1 class in the American Le Mans Series has been a 'two's company' affair for the past few years, with only the Dyson Racing Team in its Mazda-powered Lola chassis and the Muscle Milk Pickett Racing Team in its Honda chassis and engine running in 2011 and 2012. The class will officially become a crowd in 2013, though, when it's joined by the Toyota-engined Lola chassis of Rebellion Racing. The Anglo-Swiss team only ran one race in the ALMS last year, the year's finale at Petit Le Mans, tha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX