Our spy photographers have snagged a few fresh images of the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover as engineers put the SUV through its paces during a little winter testing. The prototype looks identical to the bruiser we say playing around on the Nürburgring last year. Details were scarce then and they remain so now, though this batch of photos show the big Rover's interior for the first time. From the looks of things, the cabin doesn't seem to have received much in the way of an update, though ther
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX