Our spy photographers believe Land Rover may be hard at work on a new, higher performance version of the company's Range Rover Sport. The creation you see here was spotted hopping around the Nürburgring, complete with a reworked front fascia that boasts larger air inlets. Those intakes could be feeding a more potent driveline with more than the 510 horsepower found in lesser Sport models. This machine could be a more venomous Range Rover Sport R.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX