The Empty Quarter of the Arabian peninsula is one of the harshest terrains on the planet. It's the second largest desert in the world, with temperatures regularly exceeding 122 degrees Fahrenheit. And that's just the landscape which Land Rover has conquered with the new Range Rover Sport.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX