As if the Range Rover Evoque didn't already stand out enough, Land Rover is adding a Sicilian Yellow Limited Edition model to make the stylish CUV even harder to miss. Debuting this week at the Brussels Motor Show, this new Evoque model will go on sale in May, and while we don't know which exact market it will be sold in, we know for sure it won't be coming to the US.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino