As if the Range Rover Evoque didn't already stand out enough, Land Rover is adding a Sicilian Yellow Limited Edition model to make the stylish CUV even harder to miss. Debuting this week at the Brussels Motor Show, this new Evoque model will go on sale in May, and while we don't know which exact market it will be sold in, we know for sure it won't be coming to the US.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX