The idea of a convertible SUVs remains attractive enough that manufacturers are still trying to figure out how to make it work - case in point, we recently heard that Range Rover continues to debate production of the Evoque convertible. On that note, the folks at Newport Convertible Engineering, lately of Acura TL convertible fame, have given us a look at what a 2013 Range Rover Autobiography looks like with its top removed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX