Ten years wouldn't seem like much of an anniversary for an automaker, or even a sub-brand. But we're not talking about a make here, we're talking about one model. That's right: The current Range Rover has been on the market for a decade, which is a rather long life-cycle for any automobile, but Jaguar Land Rover isn't the least bit embarrassed. In fact, it's celebrating the anniversary with a series of special edition models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX