Ram's line of 1500-series trucks has received a noteworthy overhaul for he 2013 model year, gaining features like an eight-speed automatic, a 3.6-liter V6 option, stop-start, electric power steering and air suspension. Changes for the no-frills Tradesman trim are also afoot, with the 1500 Tradesman HD scheduled to join the list of vehicles headed to The Great Crusher in the Sky according to a report on PickupTrucks.com.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX