Law enforcement agencies may now sink their teeth into a specially prepared version of the Ram pickup truck. The Special Services Police Truck is built to take the abuse that only police officers can throw at a vehicle with additional door supports to handle the weight of optional ballistic protection, a 220-amp alternator for added electronic gadgetry and a 390-horsepower 5.7-liter V8 engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX