Law enforcement agencies may now sink their teeth into a specially prepared version of the Ram pickup truck. The Special Services Police Truck is built to take the abuse that only police officers can throw at a vehicle with additional door supports to handle the weight of optional ballistic protection, a 220-amp alternator for added electronic gadgetry and a 390-horsepower 5.7-liter V8 engine.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!