In the past few months, Chrysler's Ram brand has gone from also-ran status behind Ford and General Motors to a class leader in many truck categories including fuel economy (25 miles per gallon highway) and towing (30,000-pound maximum capacity). Now, based off these spy shots recently taken, it looks like Ram is preparing to introduce the be all and end all of pickup trucks, with a production version of its leviathan 2011 Long-Hauler Concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX