Radical has made a name for itself building Le Mans Prototype-style sports cars you can actually buy and, in theory at least, drive on the road, but the resulting cars are so extreme that we doubt many of their owners actually do. Nominally street-legal (in some places) though they may be, these are track machines. And this is the most extreme version yet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models