There aren't many companies out there building Le Mans-style prototype racers you can buy. Dauer once offered road-going Porsche 962 models, but it folded over two decades ago. Caterham is still making the SP/300.R despite the collapse of its partner Lola. The recently-revived ATS will gladly hook you up with its Sport 1000 track toy. But the king of them all is Radical.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX