There are a multitude of reasons to watch this video, not least of which is the car featured in it. It's a Radical RXC, a street-legal racer we last saw in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Powered by a 380-horsepower, 3.7-liter Ford V6 (which sounds nothing like it does in the Mustang), the Radical is about as extreme as a car can get while still being drivable on public roads.
Radical RXC: Frankfurt 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 11, 2013
It's been well over a year since we first heard about the Radical RXC, a street-legal, Le Mans-style prototype put together by a brand that's renowned for its nimble track-day weapons. We've reported on the RXC intermittently, although that's hardly down to a lack of desire for the new car. With a red example arriving at the Frankfurt Motor Show, it seemed only natural to pop over and have a look.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX