Here we have another EVO TV video that's a fine recipe for car-guy action: the 3,990-pound Aston Martin DBS Volante and its 510-horsepower 6.0-liter V12, the 3,661-pound Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster and its 571-horse 6.2-liter V8, one English track, Tiff Needell, and one million drops of rain. Mix, record, and voila.
Quick Spin: Aston Martin DBS Volante
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX