Earlier this year, we made the argument that Qoros, an Israeli-Chinese joint venture, could be the Chinese brand to fear. Lending further credence to that argument is the latest batch of teaser images from the company, showing off a second production model destined to debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX