Traditionally, it takes a decade or more for a new car to find its footing, but China's Qoros is doing its damnedest to run before it walks. Founded in 2007, Qoros is a joint-venture between Chery and Israel Corporation, a company best-known in automotive circles for helping to fund Better Place.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX