It was one year ago that Chinese brand Qoros launched the 3 Sedan, a handsome, if conservatively styled, attempt to once again move Chinese-designed and built cars outside the People's Republic. For the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, we're getting a first-hand look at the brand's followup to the 3 Sedan - the 3 Hatch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX