Chinese-Israeli automaker Qoros returns to the Geneva Motor Show with the third version of its 3, this time riding on a higher suspension with all the trimmings.
- Nov 19, 2014
Qoros 3 City SUV
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 20, 2014
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for: Qoros has revealed its third model. (Or the third version of its existing model, anyway.) Never heard of Qoros, you say? That's alright: it's a Chinese automaker recently set up by joint venture between Chery and shipping/energy giant Israel Corporation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models