Qbeak, the electric city vehicle being developed by Denmark-based ECOmove, has unveiled the third prototype of the car and says the vehicle is "very close" to its finished version. The current prototype is lighter than the previous versions, which mean's the Qbeak's single-charge range has been increased. ECOMove is now putting the call out to potential partnerships with automobile component makers and says the final version will be ready in 2014.
QBeak's third electric prototype EV
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX