It's been more than a year since we were first introduced to the Puritalia 427, but it looks like the low-weight, high-horsepower roadster is one step closer to hitting the road. As an update about the car's progress, Puritalia has released three images of the first production 427 as it prepares for testing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX