Is this the standard production version of the Toyota FT-86 / Scion FR-S? Sure looks like it. Another set of brochure shots acquired by the FT-86 forum shows a plainer version of the new rear-drive sports car in red, in contrast to the white Modellista brochure shots from a few days ago. The interior images are the same as before, but the exteriors diverge in a few areas: the production version doesn't appear to have LED accents by the headlights, the skirting is softer around the car, a convent
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX