UPDATE: Not surprisingly, President Obama's former daily driver failed to sell on eBay Motors with a starting bid of $1 million. The owner reportedly wants to list the car again closer to the presidential election this fall, and may lower the price as well as give some of the proceeds to charity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX