How do you build a strong group of loyalists from the next generation of American drivers? You start em' young. Ford has taken that lesson to heart, as we can see in the first batch of images of the company's new entry to the pre-school market, the Power Wheels F-150.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX