Porsche is busily readying a facelift for the Porsche Panamera, and our elite squad of spy photographers recently clicked a few images of the vehicle as it underwent winter testing. Details are scarce as to what, if any changes we can expect from the vehicle mechanically, but the photos clearly show an updated front fascia hidden beneath a bit of cladding. Odds are we can bet on seeing a tweaked headlight design with a reworked front valance. The vehicle's LED daytime running lights look to hang
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX