Porsche won't put its second crossover into production for another year, but the Macan is already causing some controversy. Not the Porsche-has-sold-its-soul controversy that accompanied the launch of its big brother Cayenne, but the why-is-the-German-government-subsidizing-it kind.
Porsche Macan: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX