Porsche fans – and there are certainly plenty of them out there, even in here on the Autoblog editorial staff – can be pretty emphatic about their enthusiasm, insisting that the 911 is the very definition of the sportscar. And for some, merely admiring one from afar or even leaving theirs parked outside isn't enough. For just such enthusiats, Porsche Design has expanded its Driver's Selection with some tantalizing additions for the home and office.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX