Drivers of the Porsche 911 may find it amusingly easy to swing the tail around, though they'll have lost their sense of direction in no time. Fortunately, Ferdinand Alexander Porsche designed a compass watch back in 1978 that combined the functions, as you might have guessed, of a compass and a watch. And now his design company has followed up with a modernized re-issue of the classic.
Porsche Design P'6520 Compass Watch
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX