Barely a week has passed since its debut, and already, Porsche has trotted out its new entry level racer, the Cayman GT4 Clubsport, for a promotional spot.
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport: LA 2015
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 18, 2015
The new GT4 Clubsport retains the road car's 3.8-liter flat-six, but replaces the suspension with bits from the 911 GT3 Cup race car.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies