Well well well, what do we have here? Looks like an Audi Q5. But what of those black fender flare extensions? Are we looking at a Q5-S or even a Q5-RS? Considering that it was snapped entering the Porsche test facility at the Nürburgring, our sources suggest what we're actually looking at is a very early development mule for the new Porsche Cajun.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX