'Tis the season, or so they say. But we're not talking about the holidays. We're talking about the season for cold-weather testing of new prototypes up in northern Sweden. After our intrepid shutter-bugs snapped an updated Mercedes-Benz GLK taking its licks in the snow way up there near the arctic circle, now they've caught this Audi Q5 test mule.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX