Our crafty spy photographer have managed to set lenses upon a completely undisguised 2012 Porsche Boxster S out and about in the light of day. With all of the vehicle's camouflage removed, we can clearly see the body lines of the new convertible. Though the familiar Porsche face hasn't gone anywhere, the side of the vehicle now wears a dramatic side strake and sizable air inlet positioned just forward of a set of equally bold wheel arches. Those openings are filled with massive, multi-spoke roll
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX